Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sienna's Photoshoot

So, I realized the past three posts are only pictures of Ethan - we do take pictures of Sienna too - we promise! Here are a few of our little angel.

This picture made Jeff and I laugh because we first thought it was a perfect picture until we saw Sienna's scrunched up face and a big blob of spit running down my arm. Well, it was realistic anyway.

She is such a dream of a baby. She is so content and has such a peaceful, happy disposition. She is such a blessing in our family. I can't seem to get enough of her. I can't even seem to get frustrated with her, even when she wakes up in the middle of the night (which she often does). I'm just so happy to hold her in my arms and just love her. I look at Ethan and realize how fast these kids grow up and I just want to soak up Sienna's time as a baby and enjoy them while they are here.
This is a picture of Ethan singing "I am a Child of God" to Sienna - she is obviously enjoying big brother's attention.























Peaches? Not so much.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Cute kids! Ethan sure is a looker!

jenn said...

what a beautiful picture of you, spit and all!

Groshon said...

oh my goodness! They are both so cute :) I love Sienna's face at the bottom! heheh! Zoe loves her veggies but I tried giving her banana's the other day and she was gagging her guts and and finally she just refused to even open her mouth! It was pretty funny. Don't they say kids like fruit better because of the sweetness? apparently not so much!

Mikael said...

I love that pic of you and your daughter, it is so endearing with the spit up rolling down your arm. You cought the true moment of motherhood, and you seem to look so perfect in it!

Shmobby said...

Julie your kids are absolutely adorable! I love the mommy daughter spit up pic - so funny and true to life, and YOU look fabulous. Ethan is such a cute little guy - watch out in a couple of years!

We should actually get together now that the holidays are over!

This is Tawna by the way! :)

jenn said...

i know i already commented, sorry. but, i had to comment so that you know i tagged you on my blog, Julie. go and see for details:

http://timandjenn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Found you! Just wanted to say hello & tell you how cute your little ones are. And I love the spitup running down the sweater!

Erica said...

Hey guys! Gotta love blogging and finding all of these long lost friends from Union Square. Your family is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Julie, I am so excited I have discovered some blogs of former Wyview tenants. It's Rebecca Pearson from the ward. Your kids are so adorable. We have a little girl also now and just like Ethan, Cody loves to entertain his little sister.