Monday, March 16, 2009

Gymnastics Class

Since the beginning of January, Ethan has been in a gymnastics class for 3-year-olds. It's really cute to watch.  It helps burn off some (certainly not all - I only wish) of his excess energy. Anyway, here are some pictures of our budding gymnast.

087

Through the foam pit

089 

Over the bridge

116 - Copy

129 - Copy

161 - Copy

The balance beam - whoo-hoo!  On a side note, I love hearing the random conversations that Ethan has with his gymnastics teacher. The other day he HAD to tell her about the new Superman outfit he got from my mom (which includes a cape, of course).  He said, "A nice grandma came to my house and gave it to me."

192 - Copy

195

The rope swing - his favorite.

7 comments:

Groshon said...

what a cutie! I remember when I was in gymnastics I loved the foam pit too! so much fun :)

Erica said...

Too cute! Justin totally wants Brooklyn to be involved in gymnastics I just can't wait till she's a tad older and can start. That place looks like lots of fun - I want to go jump in that foam pit too :)

Christine said...

That looks like lots of fun! Where is it at? I'm just curious for later on when Logan will need something like that. :)

Yorgasons said...

Ok that looks like so much fun! I want to jump into that foam pit!! :) That looks like the perfect class for a three your old boy!! Julie I wish we were together so that Annie and Ethan could get their dog pretend play out of their system together. It has been driving me crazy!! I have had to make a rule of no doggies at church because she will be a dog at any time and any place. Embarrassing!

Malissa said...

Looks like so much fun! Wouldn't it be great to be that young again, to throw ourselves around and not be sore the next day!!!

Emily said...

Looks so fun! Burns off extra energy for a 3 year old? Sign me up!!!

Day Family Blog said...

That is one amazing gymnastic facility. I think I could even enjoy gymnastics if they let me play there. Too fun!