Friday, September 26, 2008

Meal Time Manners - 8/26/2008

If any of our friends are wondering why we haven't had them over for dinner recently...here's why. We are still working on meal-time manners.  Usually Jeff and I barely have a chance to sit down. Sienna will not stay in her high chair (she prefers to sit on the tray) and loves to test the law of gravity (yep, still works) by throwing her food. Ethan loves to wipe food in his hair (why dirty a napkin?) and climb on the table (why let Sienna get all the attention?). Dinner time can be quite a law enforcement exercise for Jeff and I (but it burns calories, right?)

146

That's a cucumber seed on her nose.

145

Sitting on her dinner.

8 comments:

Bethanne said...

Meal times are adventurous for us too. Leah just talks and plays the entire time and Jackson ends up wearing far more than he eats. How do they even do that?!

Tasha Horsley said...

looks like she's having a great time!

Yorgasons said...

So where is the picture of Ethan on the table!!? hahaha!! Oh meal time what an adventure. I thought of you the other day Julie because Ben was having fun with my shampoo and got it all over the carpet! I had fun cleaning it up!! NOT!!! Well it made me think of the time Ethan had fun with your shampoo! I miss seeing you Julie!! hope things are going ok with Jeffs new job!! Love ya! Lisa

Day Family Blog said...

So cute yet so frustrating, I guess that is a good description of children in general.

Emily said...

Oh my! Funny to everyone else, maybe not so funny for you since you have to clean it up!

Kara said...

Your kids are so cute. I was blog hoping and found you guys. It's been too long since we've been in touch. We are in Colorado now. My blog is kcandthekids.blogspot.com

Ryan and Christina said...

your kids are just beautiful! you Have the best mix little tall dark and handsome, Ethan and blue eyed blond princess Sienna! Isn't it crazy how it takes two adults to take care of 2 children! ha ah Ryan and I go crazy all the time. We love you guys

HaYn Mama said...

tag your it dahling!!!!
check out my 8 tag post and have fun.
luvs and kisses,
fuchi