Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry for the delay...


Well, on Sept 25th, I turned the big 30. Jeff snapped this picture moments before the children dove into the cake. Jeff was a wonderful husband and bought a delicious cake and a pair of excerise shoes (he guessed the size and everything - they fit perfectly!) Jeff surprised me with a Cinderella -themed party. I loved Cinderella as a kid. Of course, this year, unlike my 6th birthday party, I actually have my Prince Charming (but don't worry, he didn't dress up or anything).

8 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

You look beautiful! And we are 30! Can you believe that. Too bad Jeff didn't dress up. That would have been so fun. I wish you were here in Utah. You would have had fun on my bday. We had an Iron Chef Competition. Check out my blog for pics. Miss you.

HaYn Mama said...

You look great you hot 30 year old. How fun!

Your boys are adorable!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday! I would never guess you were thirty :) And that cake...it's looking oh so delicious!

Day Family Blog said...

Yay for being 30, it is great to get "old". I am allowed to say that because I have been 30 now for 7 months :)

Nancy said...

I love that you had a Cinderella party for turning 30. So cute. Happy belated birthday. 30 isn't so bad (coming from someone only a couple months older than you).

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I want some of that cake!!!

Yorgasons said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!

Tasha Horsley said...

happy 30th! that cake looks so good! sounds like you got treated well. :)