Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ethan's Growing Up!

On August 3rd, Ethan wanted to make a robot costume.  So Ethan and I put our creative juices to work and made the best robot costume we could with materials around the house. During the process, Ethan was pretty excited. He put it on and began to run around, making robot noises. When he stopped and furrowed his brow, I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I don't look very cool." I had to laugh because (well, he was right) this was one of the first times he had shown some awareness of social norms. I guess the days of running up and down the grocery store isles in his Superman pj's are coming to a close, but I'm excited that my little guy is growing up!

DSC_3131

DSC_3132

2 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Very creative costume. He's adorable!

Yorgasons said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo cute!! Very creative too!! Love it!