Sunday, August 2, 2009

Forest Park Animal Farm

On July 10th we went to an animal farm that was next to a water park.  Between the two, everyone had a blast, but Sienna especially loved the baby goats. Lucky for me, the park also included a special anti-bacterial hand-washing stand for little kids.

DSC_2649

DSC_2653

DSC_2660

Sienna feeding the goat wood chips. I'm sure the goat loved it.

DSC_2663

DSC_2665

Sienna trying to ride the goat.

DSC_2669

After careful observation of goat behavior, Sienna quickly decided she was not about to be at the bottom of the goat pecking order. This is actually a picture of Sienna head-butting a goat. I'm not kidding. It was pretty quick and she hit the goat rather hard. I laughed in amazement but was a little unsure whether to be proud of her or maybe take it as a hint that we should go (since I don't want her head-butting other kids).

DSC_2670

No hard feelings. They resolved their differences and became friends.

4 comments:

Groshon said...

Sienna sure is a little animal lover! She was so interested in Cohen at the lake too and the last picture of her hugging and kissing the goat is just way to adorable! The head-butting is hilarious! What a funny girl!
Happy 2nd Birthday cutie pie!

Brandi Cooke said...

Awwwww! I love the last picture the most.

Fern said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun. CALL me next time! I want to come too!

Daniel and Laura said...

Your family is already growing up fast. I can't believe how big your little girl is! The pictures look amazing! Keep them coming!