Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lady Bug, Sweet Pea, Little Lady...






Some of the nicknames that I'm sure will embarrass her in later years. Sienna is such a tender and happy little gal. Now that she's crawling, pulling herself up, and climbing up the stairs, there's no stopping her. She's fast and fearless. Ethan is still the lovable little rascal he's always been. He's beginning to relish the role of 'big brother'. When she cries, I'll often hear him say, "It okay, feetheart, it okay..." He'll also call her "feetie-pie." Then again, he also tries to ride her like a horse when she's crawling around - which she's not too fond of.
What can I say, I'm a proud mommy who adores her kids. I love to take pictures of them; they grow up so fast. I'm so glad I get to cherish every moment of their childhood.

1 comment:

Groshon said...

Sienna is such a doll! I Love the picture at the bottom with her cheesy little grin, so sweet!