Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home...




Here are a few pictures of our little squeaker during her favorite part of the day - when Daddy comes home! As you can see, she has two little bottom teeth and a happy, happy disposition. She is all smiles, all the time!

The story on Ethan - on Sunday morning, Ethan was running around, avoiding getting dressed (and anything else we wanted him to do) and briefly visited me in the bathroom while I was getting ready. As I left to go get dressed, he locked the door behind me. By the time I was able to unlock the door, he had discovered my water resistant eyeliner and done some creative body art on himself (mostly his chest and legs). Since we needed to leave for church, I just got him dressed and off we went, but not before I took a picture of Ethan proudly showing off his artwork. In case you are wondering, it did take a couple of baths to completely wash it off.

5 comments:

Malissa said...

Oh Julie, your kids are just irresistibly adorable!!! What a smily girl- just like her mom! Isn't it fun chasing a boy who is having such a good time learning about the world:)

Bethanne said...

Okay, Sienna's smile is just irresistible...almost like you can't look at her smile and NOT smile also. She does look like you, Julie... :)

And that's pretty funny about Ethan; locking the door to buy him enough time to explore! What a boy! Well, except the makeup part. hee hee

Angie Center said...

You have the cutest kids! My little boy wants to know if Ethan can come and play. I told him Michigan is far away from where you live. He says that's ok, Ethan can just fly here on an airplane.

It's been a long time since we've chatted. Miss you.

Love,
Angie (Sister Olsen)

Talia Puthoff said...

They're so cute!! I can't believe Sienna & Amelie weigh the same!! Sienna's only twice her age :)

Groshon said...

Thanks for calling! Sorry I missed it. I think I was trying to get Zoe to sleep, everyones schedules are a little messed up since we are 2 hours ahead in Texas. (don't worry, my ringer was off so you didn't disturb anyone, I just saw the call after!)

I can't believe Sienna already has her teeth! Zoe still hasn't cut any but I think she is about to bust 4 out all at the same time!

Ethan is such a character too! I love how proud he is over his belly art!