Friday, May 23, 2008

Sienna vs. Baby Photographer, Round 1



As if I couldn't take enough pictures of Sienna myself, I thought I'd take her to a professional photographer to get some more cute baby photos. We went to Sears Portrait, and what do you know, her pictures came out absolutely darling. The biggest challenge was getting her to stay within the camera frame. As soon as we set her down, she was moving, crawling, bouncing, removing hats... you get the picture. Hey Tasha and Talia, recognize the dress and hat? It was a baby shower gift from you! Thank you!

Anyway, I've been blessed with two very active children, which was why Jeff and I bought a dSLR camera. We have to be that quick before they are out of the field of view! Here are a few of the darling pictures of our budding track star.

By the way, Sienna began babbling today! It's music to my ears.

Something that is not quite music to my ears, but still very cute none the less, Ethan has entered the age of saying things that really (and I mean really) embarrass us. The other day he proudly proclaimed to the nursery workers at church, "I fart just like my Dad!" I guess Jeff and I have no more secrets.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh how cute, I love her little hat. She still looks so tiny, but she's beautiful! Ha-ha, Ethan is funny, you guys better watch out what you do around him :)

Bethanne said...

I LOVED those pictures. She should seriously be in magazines or commercials!

Emily said...

So Cute! I love them!

Day Family Blog said...

Cute pictures. I have never tried Sears, but maybe I should since I now officially hate taking pictures at JcPenney's. I can't believe what Ethan said, how hilarious! What a riot they can be.

Tasha Horsley said...

these are so adorable! i love the hat and dress...too sweet! she has a great smile and i love those little teeth!!!! :)

Yorgasons said...

So cute!! Man its crazy when they are little like that they change so fast! she already looks so different and its only been I month since I last saw her! What a cutie!! Sienna Annie misses you!

Anonymous said...

That last story cracked us up!! Ethan truly is a BOY, bodily functions & all!