Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mother's Day


























My Mom was here for Mother's Day! It was the first time we've been together for Mother's Day in 12 years! I have to say, my mom is absolutely wonderful. When she comes to visit, my kitchen is always clean, I don't think I do any laundry, and while I peacefully nap, my mom scours the bathroom while keeping both kids happy. She is amazing.












By the way, Jeff is still the most wonderful husband after 5 1/2 wonderful years of blissful marriage. Marrying Jeff has honestly been the best (and easiest) decision I have ever made. He is ambitious, hard-working, considerate, thoughtful, loving and oh-so handsome - let's not forget that one.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love the pictures of your mom. She's the nicest person I've ever known. And your kids are so cute!