Monday, August 25, 2008

Becoming Friends

Ethan is finally beginning to warm up to the idea of having a little sister. We're sure to give him generous praise whenever he is nice to her. It's sweet to see him share something with her. Here he is sharing his sandwich with her.

D80_1966

The other day I made brownies. I was in the middle cutting them when I had to leave the room for a minute. When I came back, I large amount of the brownies was gone. Searching for the culprit, I found two little partners in crime! Ethan and Sienna were hovering over the missing brownies secretly munching. I thought it was actually really cute that Ethan decided to share (or he realized he could reduce the amount of punishment he faced by including an innocent little baby in the crime).

D80_1958

She loves her Jump n' Go (thus, I love it too).

No comments: