Monday, August 25, 2008

Ethan's Soccer Class

If you've read a few of my posts by now, you probably noticed that my main goal every day is to find an outlet for Ethan's energy. A good way to describe him would be in engineering terms - all thrust and no vector. That sums it up quite nicely. Every day we either go to a park, play group, class - anything. If I don't, I find myself in trouble.

The parent involved class is in Edmonds in a park right next to the beach. It was so much fun for Ethan, Sienna and myself!

D80_1903

D80_1905

D80_1913

It wasn't long before Ethan's soccer skills surpassed mine (which isn't really saying much).

1 comment:

Jme said...

I am so with you on the physical activity every day for boys. It's kind of funny when my friends with only girls ask if I think I'm over sceduling my boys because they have to have at least one activity a day. Maybe when they have a boy they will understand the difference in energy levels that make it imperative for boys to get their extra energy out.
Jamie Titensor (Kern)